Click here to book your place
1. The activity must have taken place between 1st January 2018 and 31st December 2018 in the Republic of Ireland.
2. The fee for each individual category entry is €75 plus VAT @ 23%.
3. Fees are non-refundable.
4. Payments must be made on-line at www.irishsaleschampion.ie.
5. All information submitted will be treated in confidence. Submissions should be 2,000 words per category. We require entries to be submitted via e-mail or on memory stick.
6. As part of the judging process entrants -mystery shopping may take place where appropriate.
7. A minimum number of entries may be required for an individual category award to be made. This is at the discretion of the judges and the judges’ decision is final.
8. Closing date for receipt of entries is Tuesday May 14th 2019 at 5.00pm. Late entries will not be accepted.
9. The conferring of an award is based on the unanimous view of the judging panel. No correspondence will be entered into. The judges’ decision is final.
10. Any attempt to influence/canvas the judging panel or tamper with the judging process will result in prompt disqualification for all entries pertaining to the entrant on whose behalf the canvassing is made.