“Ireland’s recovery will be built one sale at a time. Irish sales managers and directors are in the front line of Ireland’s recession – and will play a critical part in the recovery.” – Amárach Research
- Approx 30,000 people are employed in Ireland across contact centre, retail and field sales – continuing to work at the front line, championing the art of selling in the most difficult of times.
- The Irish Sales Champion Awards 2011 was the first industry award initiaitive recognise their endeavours. Winners included: Dell, Bord Gais, CPM Ireland, Conduit, Friends First, Vodafone….
- Despite the downturn – over 80% of senior sales professionals predicted a growth in sales in 2011 – compared to 2010 (Amárach Research / Sales Institute of Ireland).
- The Irish Sales Champion Awards will recognise the sales professionals continuing to deliver results with enthusiasm and integrity despite the economic climate. They will recognise those who support, motivate and train them and the technology that supports them.
Irish Sales Champion Awards
- The 2013 ISC Awards will be held in the AVIVA on June 6th – And promises to be another amazing celebration of Irish Sales Champions. Good luck to all entries.
- The closing date for category entries is Friday 19th April at 5pm
- Please contact Donna with any questions